College Prep LVS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
treybaldwin3123@gmail.com

2nd forum post: Beyonce Giselle Knowles Carter .  Empty 2nd forum post: Beyonce Giselle Knowles Carter .

Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:22 pm

A Brief History Of Beyoncé And Her Father, Mathew Knowles

Link: https://www.thefader.com/2016/04/25/beyonce-mathew-knowles-daddy-lessons-lemonade

After reading this article this sentence caught my eye to be eager to read more of the article. “From Girls Tyme to “Daddy Lessons,” Beyoncé and her father’s relationship has always been loving, but complicated.” I know things between Beyonce and her dad got complicated after the affair he had with his wife Tina Knowles. In 2011 Beyonce fired her dad as her manager. He had managed her since destiny’s child even quit his day job to manage the girls. Topics the articles raised was whether Beyonce fired her dad because of the way her dad treated her mom.

Beyoncé Claims Music's Most Influential Stage for Black Culture in Netflix's Homecoming
https://time.com/5572535/beyonce-homecoming-coachella-netflix-review/
Reading this article off the top of this sentence caught my eye about Beyonce being “the first black woman ever to headline Coachella” this article inspired me to write about how Beyonce is still one of a kind. She is a superstar but she is a person who struggles like everyone else. Throughout her Coachella performance, Beyonce on stage had HBCU college students on stage dancing in their sororities and fraternities. She has changed the way we see traditional music festivals. She also states “I wanted every person that has ever been dismissed because of the way they look to feel like they’re on that stage—killing it.”

Beyonce Documentary Quotes: Lessons We Learned From ‘Life Is But A Dream’

At the beginning of the film, Beyonce opens up on being an independent manager. She fired her dad as her manager because she felt like she didn't have her dad anymore. They didn’t have a relationship because of the business they did. “I needed a break, I needed my dad,” she says. “I had to let go.” This happened in 2011. I love this statement in this article “stop pretending that I have it all together and if I’m scared, be scared.” Letting those around you see your flaws and your doubts doesn’t make you weak, it makes you human. It says let others see your vulnerabilities. Beyonce says so much in her documentary that she self-directed, in the documentary I grow so much from those conversations,” “there’s nothing like having a conversation with a woman that understands you”.

What Can We Learn From Beyonce?
https://marcbarros.com/what-can-we-learn-from-beyonce/
From the beginning of her career, Bey has taught us to also have a purpose in life. This article inspired me to continue to dig deep into Beyonce's life and see what she is all about. At this point in my life that is what I’m striving for: Growth, love, happiness, fun. Enjoy your life, it’s short.” ~ Beyonce “I didn’t want to release my music the way I’ve done it. I am bored with that. I feel like I can speak directly to my fans. There’s so much that gets between the music, the artist and the fans.” ~ Beyonce. She is an artist who always looks at ways to make music for her fans to feel and it's so important for an artist to be connected to their fans through music. This article inspired me to write even more about her because I want to talk about the things we don't know about her or hear about her every day behind the scenes.

What Does Beyoncé's Name Mean?
Reading this article I wanted to know where her parents got her name from. it's not a popular name that you have seen before Queen Bey arrived. Beyonce is her mother’s french maiden name, Beyince. The website states the name Beyoncé means “beyond others.” Since there weren’t enough men to carry on the name she gave her first daughter Beyonce. The singer’s middle name, Giselle, also has a meaning to it. According to the same website referenced above, Giselle means “hostage” or “pledge.” this only really caught my eye because if you put it all together the name references a pledge above all others, which suits the Queen. Beyonce has pledged herself to the betterment of women and her fans throughout her career. oh yeah can't forget about her last name Knowles , this name comes from her father . once married she took on the last name of her husband Shawn Carter .
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum